-Brad Blog (courtesy Howard Kurtz)
Analysis: GOP rule has resulted in a dramatic shift of power to the executive branch.
Bob Herbert takes off the gloves over human rights and the administration's claims.
FBI report repeats evidence of Koran desecration. Christopher Hitchens talks about how it's not an issue of faith, but one of intolerance. (Courtesy Ocho.)
Judge rules parents can't teach their child their religious beliefs. (Courtesy takaal.)
* Poll finds Bush out of touch with most voters.
* Poll shows support for stem cell research gains ground.
* Deep sea bacterium might be able to yield the next generation of antibiotics.
* One sports team works to save an endangered critter.
* Will the new Nielsen system record things accurately?
* Nonfiction movies are the current in-thing.
The TV season is over, and while Fox hit it big, NBC dropped like a rock.