ZOMG YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP
* Opening closeup - Turniphead's eye!
* "How exactly does something like this happen?" -Hurley
* Oh, I need to copy out Arzt's speech, about how they think they're the only people on the island doing anything of value. Hee.
* And then Arzt is teaching his TNT class and KABOOM.
* Ooh, Jin was going to run! "You will lose her. You are not free."
* The music they are using for the raft rules.
* Oh, Shannon and your overpacking.
* "Did you ever play Operation?" -Locke
* OMG Claire was the one that scratched Rousseau!
* Ah, fun is watching Charlie get beat up by some junkie skank.
* Hee, Sawyer reading everyone's notes. Kazoo! ("Who the hell is Hugo?")
* "Get him back. Get Aaron back." -Claire
* (Bonus review of the commercial for The Island: I was kind of looking forward to it... unil I saw this commercial. ZING.)
* Wait, Vincent was in the luggage compartment?
* Man, Walt sure likes to whip out the big questions.
* Wait, Sayid, dont' show Charlie the plane... nevermind.
* "What do you think is inside?" "Hope."
* Whoah, big-ass bird.
* "Whoever named this place Dark Territory? Genius." -Hurley
* THE MONSTER
* Locke looks... less confident this time.
* OK, definitely a machine. And in a hole!
* Oh, the dynamite's in Jack's backpack. What a spacejerk.
* That. Smoke. Didn't. Work. Right.
* Jin gives back the watch, sweet.
* Charlie, you stooge.
* OMG gunpowder bandage!
* "This is your lucky day."
* "Do you really think all this is an accident?" -Locke
* Ah, that's why no one saw him in a wheelchair.
* Uh. Locke just called Hurley Hugo.
* No footprints near the smoke-maker!
* "I heard them say they were coming for the boy." -Rousseau
* "Everyone wants me to be a leader until I make a call they don't like." -Jack
* OMG THE GORDON'S FISHERMAN AND SOME PIRATES TOOK WALT
* Hey Charlie, nice Mary statue.
* Silent scene of everyone boarding the plane, magnificent.
* It was Hurley's comic book!
So... I guess Arzt isn't a new regular...