Polls show most Americans want parties to agree on judges; however, the numbers also show most people don't care.
Howard Kurtz on Newsweek as a new wedge issue.
Robert Scheer on church hypocrisy.
* The Abramoff scandal drags in Grover Norquist.
* Howard Dean cuts loose on DeLay.
* Profile of controversial nominee Priscilla Owen.
* Is the obesity epidemic overblown?
* Horse-racing starts to eye cloning. "Do we really want races that pit 10 Secretariats against each other?"
* Rockville company claims to hold the future of television.
* Comedy Central deals with Chappelle's disappearance.
* Christian video game developers hope to make their mark.
Damnit. Wormholes might not be good for time travel after all.