David Brooks on bashing Newsweek.
NYTimes chart: Are Bush's judicial nominees really having such a hard time?
Ehrlich vetoes gay rights bill, and the 'Wal-Mart bill.'
SATURDAY MORNING NEWS:
* Sweden found guilty of torture for their role in CIA rendition.
* Greenspan says Chinese currency revaluation won't help the US economy.
* Dotty Lynch on stem cell research and values-politics.
* Unconventional talk from the first lady; I'm curious as to what the White House is up to.
* "[The tsunami] quake's rupture moved giant slabs of rock a record distance, equivalent to moving from Florida to New England."
* Bridal spending expected to top $125 billion this year.
* Long commutes: workers move farther from work to find affordable housing.
* Student journalists sue school district over censorship.
* Cannes has an award for a dog?
* A timeline of the making of the Star Wars saga.
Gates warns of a flood of excess information.
Vanishing lake baffles Russians.
Good read: while no one noticed, the art of telling jokes disappeared.