* Right, that grenade that got thrown at the President last week? Totally armed and live.
* Groups sue FBI to release reports about monitoring political groups.
* Dick Meyer on the filibuster fight and political shenanigans.
* The quiet scandal: the memo that won't quit.
* E.J. Dionne Jr. applauds centrist courage on abortion.
* Harry Smith is sick and tired of Iraq.
* GAO finds government's Head Start preschool test flawed.
* Warren Beatty wants to make a new Dick Tracy movie. No, seriously.
* CBS announces fall schedule. Goodbye 60 Minutes II and Joan of Arcadia.
* Fametracker.com presents: Orlando Bloon vs. Roombas.