What this show needs: more high school teacher!
* What, no "previously on Lost..."?
* Oh, I figured she was just wearing a wig leftover from Alias.
* So. Who's gonna be the lucky soul to get to smash up Charlie's guitar.
* "What's the matter? Dontcha wanna be famous?" -Charlie
* Aah! A new speaking character! "Because I'm a doctor, and you're a goddamn hillbilly!"
* Sayid, Jack, meet... the hatch.
[In front of the hatch.]
Jack: My god. What is this thing?
* "All due respect, Jack, but since when do I report to you?" -Locke
* Aah! Creepy tree!
* "Well, how am I supposed to keep it straight who knows what around here?! I mean, Steve didn't even know about the polar bear!" -Hurley
* "This is track 2. It's called 'Monster Eats the Pilot.'" -Charlie
* OMG NKOTB LUNCHBOX
* "Funny how things turn out, huh?" -Tom
* "Don't open it. Don't open that thing." -Walt
* Hmmm, Kate didn't take the airplane.
* Oh, Sun poisoned the water.
Kate: Why is it so important for you to be on this raft?
Sawyer: 'Cause there ain't anything on this island worth staying for.
* Way to work that detail into the conversation, Walt.
Michael: We don't have to go.
Walt: Yes, we do.
* Oh, so Sun was in cahoots with Kate.
Sun: When I was a little girl, I believed once I found the man I loved, I would be happy forever.
Kate: Yeah. Me too.
Next week: Rousseau shows up. With the gun.