* Walgreen's boycott, and as noted in the comments, give them a call to let them know you're boycotting them.
* Heartbreaking Holocaust remembrance with the March of the Living. (Courtesy JubJub.) Also, BBC gallery for Holocaust Remembrance Day.
* 39 senators voted against an amendment to provide armored Humvees to the troops. Here's who. Draw your own conclusions.
* GM and Ford get junk status. Bad news.
* Evolution is back on trial in Kansas.
* So, why is more sunglight reaching the earth's surface?
* Tsunami fears prompt Sri Lankan women to break taboos and learn to swim.
* MIT students organize the first (and only) time travelers convention.
* Ah, baseball: "The teams are tied for last place, Tampa Bay with its $29 million payroll and the Yankees with their bloated, $200 million tab."