"Here's Boone's bag. I didn't go through it, but Sawyer did. Twice."
(Plus bonus runner-up picture!)
* Previously, on Lost: triangulation?
* YAY SAYID EPISODE
* (Agent Smith?)
* "Either he is running away from something, or looking for something."
* Man, Jack looks like shit.
* What, a leg can't get crushed falling off a cliff?
* Couldn't they, uh, bury Boone a bit farther inland?
* (RQ: "They're gonna waste a perfectly good tarp?")
* (Joanna, right, that's the name of the drowned chick.)
* Nice funeral, though. Kept expecting Hurley to say something.
* OMG LOCKE'S BACK
* OMG JACK'S GONNA HULK OUT
* (Also, if Jack's real name turned out to be Dr. Bruce Banner, Best Sekrit Evar.)
* First time I've seen a main character in a TV show praying in a mosque before. Naturally, has to be a terrorist angle too.
* Damn, Sayid's smooth.
* Uh, Locke, maybe you could change out of the shirt soaked in Boone's blood before you talk to Shannon?
* Damn, Locke's smooth.
* [OK, I'm done with the bee commercials now.]
* Kate drugged Jack with the fastest sleeping pills ever invented.
* Building a transmitter for the raft? Hmm.
* Couldn't they just pick up the rest of the cell?
* "Dude, that's all I got." -Hurley
* Locke and Sayid: brilliant.
* OMG LOCKE SAID HE KO'ED SAYID!
* (Does everyone know about the transmission?)
* (And why is building the raft a mistake?)
* Michael and Jin: keen.
* OMG SAWYER'S PACIFYING VOICE.
* "You used me to find a woman?" Well, when you put it *that* way...
* Did Locke have a clause in his contract that he would only get the cool scars?
* Nerd. Glasses. Reading. Car. Magazine. To. Baby.
* Oh, leaving Australia to go find the chick.
* OH NOES WRONG PLANE
* "I did it because I sensed you might be our best hope of surviving here." -Sayid
Next week: RAFT AND HATCH.