A LITTLE NEWS:
* Good read, by Brian Healy: "Using religious faith as a willy nilly political weapon - a hot button slogan - does not serve any useful purpose. It is divisive, it smacks of theocracy and it is simplistic."
* Courts bar Florida girl from having an abortion. Florida, why are you always getting in trouble? Yeesh.
* NYTimes analysis of Bush's big gamble.
* Campus culture not as liberal as we're lead to believe.
* Stan Lee settles with Marvel.
* Genghis Khan's guide to management.
* Today's amusing eBay auction.