* NYTimes analysis: After 99 Days, Testing Winds
* Post analysis: A Gambler Decides to Raise the Stakes
* Howard Kurtz on Bush vs. the press, ratings, and more.
* Complete transcript.
* World Opinion Wrapup: UN reform means something different overseas.
* Did the military stage fake interrogations?
* Good news: they're expanding the beltway in Virginia. Bad news: they're expanding to make room for toll lanes.
* Shakespeare, from behind bars.
Supermarkets are the new frontier in bookselling.
Oh, hee. Bush prods locals on Splash Day.
What about a no-smoking-allowed concert? (Hey, I might be hitting that one, funkay.)