David S. Broder on Bush's overreaching second term.
I heard it on NPR: E.J. Dionne Jr and David Brooks talk about the judicial nominee/filibuster issue.
Poll finds most believe journalists biased but trustworthy.
* Senate panel questions uses of Patriot Act.
* I formally give Bush props for recommending more nuclear power plants. Seriously, I've been saying it for years.
* Gates reports difficulties filling computer jobs in the US.
* Bush signs bill protecting DVD-censoring device.
* 'Where science is women's work.'
* Hand-holding pictures of Bush and Abdullah make waves.
Nationwide, rock music radio stations are disappearing.
Today's headline: Pants Left Behind Yielded Pivotal Link
Marketing essay on character blogs to further exploit a brand.
Ted Rall presents a few liberal and conservative solutions.
The Comics Curmudgeon with some cut-and-paste Garfield.