Report shows global terrorism on the rise, but, ha ha! that coy State Department won't release the actual numbers.
So. Could the internet make a third party candidate viable? (Courtesy Howard Kurtz.)
Have they captured the serial arsonist? [EDIT: link fixed, thanks Northram.]
* Dick Meyer on the Lilliput Congress, in a cycle of bringing down its leaders, and other bad mega-trends in Congress.
* Ted Rall on Homeland Security arresting innocent teenage girls.
* Sensing defeat, the administration seeks to reframe the Bolton debate. Meanwhile, Thomas Friedman recommends a better-qualified candidate.
* Republicans refuse compromise on judicial nominees.
* Inflation: monster or myth?
* On the trail of a deadly virus.
* Ethics guidelines issues for stem cell research.
* Company to stop selling genome information and put it all in public domain.
* "Is technology outpacing people's ability to use it meaningfully?"
What if someone had full frontal, show-everything sex in a movie and no one cared?