Domestic terrorist groups remain a threat, but get little attention. (courtesy Northram.)
David Ignatius: "The problem with Bolton, in fact , is that he epitomizes the politicization of intelligence that helped produce the fiasco over Iraqi weapons of mass destruction."
Conspiracy theory: The Neil Bush-Ratzinger connection? Also, did Ratzinger cost Kerry the election?
* Myanmar military reportedly uses chemical warfare against rebels.
* Judicial votes poised to force filibuster issue.
* Overview of the ethics committee tug-of-war and DeLay's part in it. Also, DeLay's downfall.
* Former secretary Powell plays a quiet role in the Bolton debate.
* Interesting. Church leaders speak out against Frist.
* Greenspan renews warnings about budget deficits.
* David Brooks blames, well, pretty much everything on Roe v. Wade. (Note: inflammatory. In case you couldn't guess.)
* Dan Froomkin on Bush admitting there's no link between his proposed energy policy and gas prices, the Denver Three, and more.
* World Opinion Roundup: three continents, different ways of looking at the new Pope.
* Paul Krugman on incongruities in our health care.
* Microsoft under fire for removing support for gay rights bill.
* Race-restrictions on deeds still in use in Virginia?
* FDA set to investigate a link between epilepsy drugs and suicidal tendencies.
* The mystery of unpopped kernels of popcorn - SOLVED.
Local: Metro signs to now tell length of upcoming trains.
Local: my alma mater, Bowie High, gets a visit from Russell Simmons.
Cavers reach new depth record.
First look at the new Superman costume from the upcoming movie.
The Comics Curmudgeon and... the Phantom!