LiveOnline: Dan Froomkin, with White House talk.
"SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE" NEWS:
* New research says some extra weight might actually be healthy. While another study downplays the number of deaths related to obesity. Plus, NPR Taking Issue: nutritional guidelines.
* What if the real estate boom doesn't bust?
* China's hyperactive growth continues unabated.
* Canada approves cannabis-based drug Savitex to fight MS.
* Ancient necropolis found in Egypt.
* Who's overrated and underrated in the 2005 NFL draft? Plus, draft grades for all NFL teams.
* Tom Shales on Pope coverage.
* Behind the scenes of House.