-E.J. Dionne, Jr.
Dan Froomkin on Bush meeting with war widows, dealing with pressure over gas prices, and more.
Bush flip-flops on new passport requirements.
Paul Krugman on the health care money pit.
Good read: Dick Meyer on the devoutness divide.
* High stakes in play over the judicial nominee showdowns.
* Week-long nationwide dragnet collars 10,000 fugitives, most wanted for violent crimes.
* Bush not ready to share details on social security.
* Frist likely to seek filibuster rules change soon.
* Seeking a standard for premature ejaculation.
* So. Will Nationals' fans stay interested? "By the sixth year, though, we better start winning some games."
Local: Comcast's DNS problems.
Local: choke points slows Metro's Orange line.
"A Gallup-CNN-USA Today poll at the end of last week found that 50 percent of American adults now believe that the Bush administration 'deliberately misled' them about why we had to go to war in Iraq."
Fametracker.com looks at the production values of Sahara.