* Howard Kurtz on, well, a lot of stuff. Including media saturation about the Pope.
* Dan Froomkin notes that Congress is starting to remember its role in oversight, plus other stuff.
* The US's legacy in the new Iraqi economy.
* Peabody awards announced; Jon Stewart, Deadwood, and CBS News all take home wins.
* Eek. Congress looks to expand daylight savings time.
* Wanted: a few good Vikings (courtesy Baroness.) Also wanted: urchins (courtesy Ivy.)
Also, in other local news, I gave House of Peking Choice another chance tonight, and man, so glad I did. Best damn egg foo young in a long time, people.
Leaving for the trip early tomorrow morning, so no news posts until Monday or Tuesday. As I know you will miss them terribly, the shortcut to my regular links are here. Knock yourself out, kids.