Great read, by Tina Brown: "...the culture of news has become a winner-takes-all proposition."
Report calls intelligence "dead wrong" on Iraqi weapons. Maureen Dowd sees a screw-up.
States grow to rely on income from gambling.
* Groups organize to defend DeLay.
* The Pope's health problems feeding tube brings end-of-life issues closer to home.
* EU proposes 15% duty on US goods.
* David Ignatius on what we need from the next chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
* The decision to join the Iraq war still haunts Tony Blair.
* Is the GOP in Congress prepared to eliminate the filibuster?
* No duh: Commuting times are on the rise.
* Environmentalists and conservative Republicans get together to push for gas alternatives.
* Mind-reading brain chip helps paralyzed man function.
* NYTimes review of the ultra-violent Sin Ciy.
Anne Applebaum on the realities of facing death in modern America.
Andrew Cohen on the only real hero in the Terry Schiavo case.