Republicans consider vote on new stem cell policy. But not what you think.
Ted Rall on the separation of church and state.
HALF-ASSED JOB OF NEWS:
* US to sell F-16s to Pakistan. You remember Pakistan, the guys who were selling North Korea's nuclear material to Libya? Yeah, great allies there.
* CBS analysis of Schiavo politics. Post analysis looks at the Schiavo case as a test for the GOP.
* The rebel risk on social security.
* Post interview with Secretary Rice.
* TSA blamed for misuse of passenger data.
* Ving Rhames *is* Kojak!
Universal Adversary: federal doomsday team plays out scene after scene. Neat.
Census Bureau presents some numbers for Women's History Month.