Is the government targeting non-profit organizations based on issues?
Catholic bishops to start new opposition to the death penalty.
* World Bank of America: the real reason for Wolfowitz's nomination?
* Is a fair trial for suspected terrorists possible?
* Reporters in Iraq, cornered.
* Twists and turns make it hard to predict Middle East progress.
* Thomas Friedman suggests a Nobel Peace Prize nomination for Sistani.
* George Will defends the filibuster.
* How to get Jews and Muslims to talk.
* Montgomery County conservative group tries to get sex ed film banned.
* So, why didn't Congress jump in to save a Texan baby being removed from life support despite its mother's wishes? (Couresty dj_ango.)
* Michael Kinsley on some bad advice he gave to Maureen Dowd.
* Cutting funding for scientific research at NASA so we can follow the administration's directives.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.