OK, this Terry Schiavo crap is starting to piss me off.
Ted Rall: America takes a stand.
More bad news for the Washington Examiner.
* Senate rejects Bush's Medicare cuts. Kung-pao!
* Is Iraq's transitional government fundamentally flawed?
* Europeans resist the Wolfowitz nomination.
* Afghani crime wave makes the citizens long for the Taliban.
* Republicans spending money to keep their own members in line on social security.
* The four Mirmehdis brothers are finally released from prison.
* Democrats find a precedent for the judicial filibuster.
* C-SPAN plan to give equal time to Holocaust denier is criticized.
* Researcher fabricated data in federal studies on women.
Maybe we should find a different way to deal with global warming.
DC in Legos (courtesy missmeridian.)
"Wolfowitz to the World Bank? Does that mean we will invade poor countries pre-emptively, BEFORE they can default on their loans?"