* Bullock giving Alma a couple hours to decide? Jerk.
* Trixie staying by Sol? Sweet.
* Sol: What we've built and been through, you don't get to walk away without saying why.
Seth: You know why.
Sol: That don't mean you don't have to say it. I'm sick of knowing and you not saying.
* Charlie faking the dizziness, keen.
* Sol: You think shame would end when you cleared the fucking camp?
Seth: It's shameful either way, Sol.
Sol: It's *life* either way. Seth.
* Hee, Borg Queen.
* Trixie is still awesome, I note. I love when she gets a bigger role in an episode, since she's so involved.
* Also, Jane hanging from a horse, great return. "Do you mock me, cocksucker?"
* "He just 12-pointed Slippery Dan!"
* Doc Cochran and Wu, comedy gold.
* Aw, Dan's crying.
* "Whatever lurks ahead, agrievous abominations and disorder, you and me walk into it together, like always." -Al
* Great posse you got there, Bullock.
* "Talk about one person fucking up another person's entire day!" -Al
* Trixie's got a rifle! But... who is she aiming at?
* Al is still a genius.
* Oh, Merrick, why are you talking to Al.