* Tonight on Carnivale: naked crawling.
* Whoah! Helloooo, professor!
* Lila: I don't care what other people think.
Lodz: Dont' be a fool. All that really counts in this world is what others think of you.
* Heh, hell of a way to wake up, Ruthie.
* Hooray for Jonesy!
* Justin, seeing Scudder: "This is your prophet?" ('boon of an idiot' = Fisher King connection.)
* Justin: You know, I never killed a man with my own hands before.
Varlyn: It's fun, you'll like it.
* "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands..."
* OMG LIBBY TOLD RITA AND RITA TOLD LILA AND SAMPSON LISTENED IN
* Wilfred's got a Templar ring!
* Libby and Sampson's chat, keen.
* Hey, Sofie, you jackass, stand upwind while you're beating out rugs. Yeesh.
* "Vulgarity is not a sin against God, but against polite society. And between you and me, I don't give a shit about polite society." -Justin
* I love how Justin is still charming.
* NORMAN CAN WRITE NOTES
* Does Justin know? Is he torturing Norman to control Iris?
* I love Klaus the hotel manager. Seriously. Make him a regular character.
* "Pleasure doing business with yah... Fritz." -Sampson
* "Gypsy, who would have guessed." -Iris
* Iris's "discarded" speech was pretty keen.
* OMG IRIS JUST SAW THAT IN A VISION
* Furthermore, !!!
* The Knights of Jericho, hee. Great scene. "Well, isn't that catchy." -Iris
* HE DOES KNOW ABOUT NORMAN AND IRIS
* "Sorry old chum, but we all have to give the devil his due." -Wilfred
* SCUDDER UNLEASHED
* Now filmed in Strobe-O-Vision. I feel like I'm watching Kung Fu here.
* Man, Stroud's had a tough first day as head of security.
* JUSTIN KILLED SCUDDER AUGH