Gah. Europeans investigating CIA role in abductions overseas.
Will the bureaucratic coverup of American-sanctioned torture ever end? Also, judge blocks transfer of inmates from Guantanamo.
As DeLay's legal trouble mounts, his legal defense fund gets rich. Look who's contributing. And, he may not have been the only one. Big news here.
* Looting of Iraqi arms appears to have been a well-run operation.
* Will the IRA cease to exist?
* A brief history of habeus corpus.
* Dream of an eBay world.
* NYTimes article on Adult Swim.
* Hilary Swank, fruit smuggler.