* Now the head of the GAO says there's no social security crisis. Senator Graham says the GOP erred on the whole shebang.
* The bankruptcy bill is set to pass. So, if you're a credit card company, congrats. If you're a working American who may end up with medical bills or being unemployed, not such good news.
* How technology fuels democratic change in the Middle East.
* Lloyd Garver can't believe the Republicans are attacking AARP.
* Time for programs to end recidivism.
* Turns out Israel has been funding the outposts in the West Bank.
* LiveOnline transcript with Dan Froomkin.
* MSNBC special Autism: the hidden epidemic.
* Do doctors encourage unnecessary mastectomies?
* Dan Rather stepped down tonight.