Why is Halliburton still operating in Iran?
Today's "Well, duh" headline: War Is Hurting Army Recruitment
House Democrats allege GOP abuses of power.
Richard Cohen on zealotry and the Supreme Court.
IT'S ON NOW:
* Paul Krugman on the bankruptcy bill and who's benefiting from our debt-ridden society.
* Gonzales defends rendition practice. Wasn't he in trouble for this before?
* The military is working against the Guantanamo lawyers.
* Pentagon looks abroad for competitive defense contracts.
* FDR, Bush, Fox News, social security, and the truth.
* Who better to be our diplomatic representative at the UN than a guy who's been publically critical of the UN. Wait.
* David Brooks defends Wolfowitz.
* News analysis: the Mideast is coming along, but we're not
there yet. World Opinion Roundup asks, is Bush right?
* Bush orders review of 51 death penalty cases involving Mexicans.
* Senate says no minimum wage increase.
* Did Tutankhamun die of a broken leg?
A-bomb scientist and Nobel Prize winner Hans Bethe passed away.