Must read: the Texas D.A. and Tom DeLay.
Andrew Cohen's Court Watch on the case of extraordinary rendition.
News analysis: are bloggers reporters too? What about in court?
YET MORE NEWS:
* Post editorial on the new redistricting fad.
* Bono for World Bank chief?
* Connecticut takes steps towards gay civil unions.
* Dan Froomkin on torture watch, and poor word choice on social security.
* LiveOnline transcript with Howard Kurtz.
* Man, now Cuba is razzing us on human rights violations.
* Republican tax cuts face pressure.
* Howzabout raising the retirement age?
* The Clear Skies bill is more or less dead.
Investigating the recent space burst - is it a new object?