* NYTimes public editor on the tempest surrounding the use of the word "terrorism."
* "How do you keep up with the news of this big, bad world and still sleep at night?"
* A photo gallery of DC's troubled schools.
* Wal-Mart's new way to get around store size restrictions: open two stores next to each other. No, literally.
* Gene Weingarten and Gina Barreca on monkeys that would rather look at monkey porn than eat.
* Scifi fans aren't always realistic about the shows they always try to save.
* MI5 reveals the secret history of James Bond.
I have collected a total of ten things we didn't know this time last week.