You sank my Battleship!
* "Dark Territory" even *sounds* sp00ky.
* Hey, that chicken shirt he's wearing, that looks like the chicken from Goats.
* "Yeah, I'll get right on that."
* OMG lottery! Hee, fainted.
* OK, so if Hurley's the Millionaire, and Sayid is the Professor, I guess Charlie is Gilligan to Jack's Skipper. Kate is Maryanne, and Shannon is Ginger. There, easy. Now to bring in the Harlem Globetrotters.
* GRANDPA TITO.
* Wait, Locke has a saw?
* Lightning strike at the funeral! "You know very well we're Catholic, we don't believe in curses."
* "Yo, French chick!"
* OMG HE OWNS A BOX COMPANY. I'm loving the random interconnections.
* It also cracks me up every time someone calls him Hugo.
* "I am helping, Short Round!" -Sawyer
* Jin as the fourth rafter? Hmm.
* "I can get out of the way. I'm spry." -Hurley
* Lenny and the numbers = freaky. And why was Hurley in the institution? What did he 'put his family through'?
* Quiznos, I'm putting you on notice: talking babies haven't been funny since the 80's. Wait, they weren't funny then either. The ugly rat things were better.
* "You've opened the box!"
* Bridge scene = intense!
* "If this weren't the middle of nowhere, I'd say you were lost."
* OMG MONITORING TRANSMISSIONS SIXTEEN YEARS AGO
* Claire and Locke. "I'm good at putting bits and pieces together."
* Jesus H., Rousseau, didja pack enough explosives in there?
* Miss Congeneality 2!
* Man, Hurley does run pretty fast.
* "You must be the French chick."
* Hurley's soliloquoy was a treat. "Maybe it's a pissed-off giraffe."
* RADIO TOWER UP BY THE BLACK ROCK OMG OMG OMG
* So, did the numbers themselves drive them mad?
* She _changed the transmission._
* "Thank you, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to agree with me."
* THE HUG
* Sayid's pic!
* "Need a battery? She says hey."
* And Raft II is just zooming along.
* Again with Locke as camp counselor.
* Hee, cradle.
* "I think the plane crash might have been my fault."
* "OK. Back home I'm worth 156 million dollars."
* OMG THE NUMBERS ARE ON THE BUNKER HATCH
OK, loved the episode, everything I wanted and then some.
Also, Lost season one will be on DVD September 6th.