-Dan Froomkin, WashingtonPost.com (Bonus: LiveOnline transcript.)
Good read: Ted Rall on bloggers, asking who's watching the watchdogs?
* 'At the National Security Council's request, the White House excised a full chapter on Iraq's economy from last week's Economic Report of the President.'
* 'The Pentagon is promoting a global counterterrorism plan that would allow Special Operations forces to enter a foreign country to conduct military operations without explicit concurrence from the U.S. ambassador there.'
* Jim Hoagland praises gains made by Iraqi women.
* Supreme Court rules against racial segregation in prison.
* Arlen Specter isn't backing down.
* NYTimes consumer report on heartburn relief.
* In Russia, a pop-culture revival for the KGB.