OMG WTF LOL BBQ
* Hooray for
* Man, that's a big-ass raft.
* Michael trying to get Walt interested in architecture = cute.
* Hee, Sawyer bought his way in.
* We hear the raft is burning, next person they cut to? Locke.
* [Wait, the Oscars are *this* Sunday? Le dang. Anyone doing anything?]
* Hey, that puppy looks familiar.
* OMG THAT"S HURLEY ON TV OMG OMG OMG
* Ooh, Sayid and Boone chat. "I was extending a courtesy, not asking permission."
* Man, Boone, harsh.
* "Because if you do like him, what's he got to do with your brother?" -Locke, camp counselor.
* "One fight at a time." -Sawyer, Fight Club referee.
* Jin hearing them argue in Chinese, keen.
* "He didn't burn your raft!" -Sun
* "You're going to lecture us about lying, Betty?!" -Sawyer
* "We're not the only people on this island and we all know it." -Locke, the peacemaker.
* Well, there goes that raft question.
* "Can't we just start over?" -Sun
* "Jin, it is a good world." -Jin's dad
* Ha, I *knew* Jin was planning to leave.
* "Hurley owes me $83,000." -Walt
* "Why did you burn the raft, Walt?" -Locke, island's Sherlock Holmes.
* "Boat." -Jin
* Hee, batteries.
* Next week: booby traps!
Walt: I like it here.
Locke: I like it here too.