-Howard Kurtz (Bonus: LiveOnline transcript.)
* Huh. Murder now one of the leading causes of death for new and expectant mothers.
* Doctors say it is as if they have happened upon a new childhood disease, and the cause is the overaggressive culture of organized youth sports.
* Gingrich has a new contract with America, and some interesting things to say.
* Paul Krugman wants to see Bush's critics keep up pressure on both the foreign and domestic fronts.
* Ted Rall shoots the messenger.
* Scientists feel pressure from Bush administration.
* The passing of Hunter S. Thompson and the end of counter-culture.
Today's top headline: "Justices Shy Away From Sex Toys"