But first, Carnivale
* Hee hee, inseam.
* AUGH WORST NIGHTMARE EVER
* La Lune
* "Some people are meant for this life and some ain't." -Rita Sue
* OK, I may not have mentioned it recently, but Iris is terrifying. Her talk to Reverend Norman, eee.
* oh my lord, the acid.
* AAH VARLYN
* AAH SCUDDER
* oooh, the face-healing scene, freeky.
* "The Russian wouldn't have hesitated to kill you and your mother to get to me." -Scudder
* "You can't run away from who you are. But then, you know that." -Scudder
* "Until his last breath, he is extremely dangerous." -Scudder
* Hee. "...all the arrogance of the papists." -Justin
* EEP. "Where Jesus had twelve apostles, I will have twelve thousand!" -Justin
* OMG JUSTIN IS MANAGEMENT'S SON. ALL FULL CIRCLE NOW BAYBEE.
* You know, I suspected Sabina was working for Management.
* OK, Ben, how di you *expect* this to go? Yeesh.
* OMG the lights going out with Management. They're tied together.
* Furthermore, OMG OMG OMG
* Blue blood, not right.
* Almost as not right as leaving it at that cliffhanger!
So, Lodz was hunting Scudder. Parallel to Varlyn? I know the story is different, but still. Also, Ruthie. Hmmm.
And kudoes for not showing Sofie right away.
And as mentioned elsewhere, these last three episodes have been top-notch, and really resold me on this season. Well played, HBO, well played.