Also, the Army has unpublished photos of Afghan civilians being abused.
Scientific evidence of global warming links to man-made causes?
Russia backs Iran in the nuclear debate.
Heh heh heh, the GOP is getting scared of Schwarzenegger's new plan. Say what you will, but the guy is growing on me.
* How hospitals gouge the uninsured.
* Republicans leaders in Congress ready to oppose Bush's social security plan.
* Anti-war groups preparing new protests.
* Oh, Ted Rall, how I appreciate thee: 'Redistribution of wealth.'
* Interpreting the latest pre-9/11 intelligence, and what it says about the administration.
* Looking beyond the stereotypes of Shiites.
* George F. Will on Bush's budget battle.
* Karl Rove gives a pep talk to fellow conservatives.
* The real cost of Wal-Mart's low prices.
* Peggy Noonan's defense of news bloggers.
* In the face of Kyoto, will nuclear power make a comeback?
Someone threw a shoe at Richard Perle.
"Researchers say that the part of the brain that recognizes our mistakes also acts as an early warning system to keep us from screwing up."
Oooh. Tsunami uncovers ancient city in India. (Courtesy JubJub.)