* Blind Date is the best, hands down. The pop ups, the dates, Roger Lodge. The total package, I tell you.
* ElimiDate is fun, because they get, I swear, the worst of all the dating show rejects, and sets them up with each other. And everyone is so catty!
* The 5th Wheel is very iffy; with the right people, the show is a treat, with average joes, it's just ehn.
* Change of Heart, boring. Too Jerry Springer
* EXtreme Dating is better in concept than execution.
When you buy $3.99 worth of The Best of House Music, you know you will end up with some winners.
Disco Nights Volume 5: The Best of House Music
Cece Peniston, "Finally"
Technotronic, "Pump Up the Jam"
Black Box, "Everybody Everybody"
Sybil, "My Love is Guaranteed [Club Mix]"
Lidell Townsell, "Nu-Nu"
Crystal Waters "Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless)"
Cathy Dennis "Touch Me (All Night Long)"
Lil' Louis "French Kiss [The original underground mix]"
Soul II Soul "Back to Life [feat. Caron Wheeler]" At this rate, I may end up with the entire $3.99 Disco Nights collection.