-Maureen Dowd, NYTimes.com
Justice Dept. set to fight federal judge's ruling against obscenity laws.
PBS feeling pressure from conservatives and rivals.
Transcript of the Harvard president's remarks released. (Full transcript here.)
* "Rumsfeld's blunt manner was seen as refreshing four years ago, but these are different times." Also, Rumsfeld defends research on a burrowing weapon.
* Hahaha, whoops! Treasury Department had a role in illegal Iraqi oil sales in 2003.
* Israel says they will stop bulldozing Palestinian homes.
* The administration pushes to have Hezbollah named as a terrorist organization
* Saudi Arabia proves elections don't mean democracy or freedom.
* Dan Savage on why Maya Keyes' revelation might not be good news.
* Modeling a virtual city.
* Coming soon: Adult Swim video games.
* Christie's to auction off "The Origins of Cyberspace."
Radar finds huge crater on Titan. Also, northern lights on Saturn.
An author writes about the madness and anarchy of Somalia.
Vatican offering new, updated classes in exorcisms.
"This year's clutch of Oscar nominees have been the least popular for 20 years according to box office figures."