Two memes, bummed from Black Queen:

You scored as Fighter. The questing knight, the conquering warlord, the king's champion, the elite foot soldier, the hardened mercenary, and the bandit king-are all fighters.

</td>

Bard

80%

Fighter

80%

Sorcerer

70%

Monk

70%

Rogue

70%

Barbarian

50%

Cleric

50%

Paladin

40%

Druid

30%

Wizard

30%

Ranger

20%

What DnD Class Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


(I usually get Rogue for these...) (Though I like the term 'bandit-king.')

You scored as Gemini. You get along best with the sign of Gemini. Although Geminis tend to be gossipy, and 'chatter-boxy', they can be some of the most brilliant people you'll ever meet. Communication is their domain. They are very intellectual, and quick witted.

</td>

Gemini

95%

Scorpio

90%

Aquarius

80%

Pisces

75%

Cancer

70%

Sagittarius

65%

Libra

60%

Capricorn

55%

Virgo

50%

Leo

50%

Aries

45%

Taurus

40%

What sign of the Zodiac are you meant for?
created with QuizFarm.com


(Scorpio I get, but, Gemini?)