On the drive home, I had the worst stomach pains I've felt in a long time. Still not sure why. Will probably just chalk it up to too much snacking, spicy food and a couple beers to wash it all down.
Sideways was, in fact, pretty damn entertaining. And I think I may like it even more over time. Possibly the best movie with a guy from Wings ever! (And who knew THC could actually act? So odd.)
Trailers seen recently:
* The Ice Princess - Oh, Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, how could you?
* Sahara - if you liked The Da Vinci Code and National Treasure, you'll likely eat this up with a spoon. On the other hand, if those two bring up the words "contrived pablum" in your mind, you might want to skip.
* Guess Who - I confess a soft spot for Bernie Mac, but I don't know...
* Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - WHOAH. OK, they might be able to pull this off.
* The Upside of Anger - Wow, lord no. Wild horses no.
* Millions - Hmmm. Might work, if it's not too schmaltzy.
* Melinda and Melinda - Great cast, so if it wasn't Woody Allen, I might have gone to see it.
Tonight, the book club.
Finally, a meme:
| You scored as Jupiter. You are Jupiter-sociable, funny, and secretly artistic. Everyone loves you and wants to be your friend. You can tell a good joke off of the top of your head any time you want to.|
What planet are you from?
created with QuizFarm.com