Awesome report by Brooke Allen on our godless Constitution.
Joe Biden on the reality of training the Iraqis.
A sharp debate on the future of environmentalism.
Thomas Friedman on why we should lower the reward offered for Bin Laden.
The FCC, the PTC crusade, and why cable is cashing in on the so-called cultural battle.
* NYTimes analysis shows there's not much hope for Bush to trim the deficit.
* Post analysis says the deficit worries threaten the whole agenda.
* Bush's new budget cuts many domestic programs.
* And it may double the price veterans pay for prescriptions. Wonder why that wasn't mentioned during the campaign?
* Bob Herbert with stories from inside Guantanamo.
* Working out the numbers on Bush's social security plan.
* A quiet revolution in lobbying fuels the Bush agenda.
* CBS analysis on the same-sex marriage ruling in New York.
* Quietly redesigning American nuclear weapons. (Bonus: graphic.)
* CIA agrees to disclose Nazi records.
* Media conglomerates again looking to buy into video game companies.
* Memoirs of a Geisha, once a hot property, finally making it onto the big screen.
"A friend of mine e-mailed me Friday to see if I wanted to go to the Folger Theater production of Romeo and Juliet. I e-mailed him back, fretting: Doesn't that play promote suicide?"
Ernst Mayr, legendary evolutionary biologist, passed away.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.
Bonus: Britain's ten best-kept state secrets revealed.