New York court strikes down ban on gay marriage as unconstitutional.
Robert Reich notes the bond traders wield enough power to shape the country's agendas.
* Details about Bush's budget begin to seep out. Hoo boy,
* Score. G7 backs Africa debt relief plan.
* Looking for Russian fugitives? Have you checked Bush's prayer breakfast?
* "A preliminary study contracted by the Pentagon has concluded that the Defense Department should not take charge of the CIA's paramilitary functions."
* There a 'hot spot' on Saturn.
* Next Bond movie: Casino Royale.
* Video game company holds cast auditions.
Ossie Davis passed away, here's a piece from the Times and one from the Post.
BBC obituary for Max Schmeling.
Info on those scary beast SUV commercials. (Dear lord.)