* BBC analysis: will the success of the Iraqi election be a turning point in the conflict?
* Victor Davis Hanson on strange politics.
* Reports from the White House - Bush wants fiscal restraint?
* OMG Bin Laden supports Bush! Wait.
* Can Michael Jackson get a fair trial?
* Sharon Stone raises a million dollars in donations in five minutes.
* DNA search for a missing founding father.
* Joel Achenbach at the American Geophysical Union meeting.
* The high-definition future of DVD.
* Fantasy coffins in Ghana.
"As I see it, if God didn't want me to harass customer service reps, He wouldn't have put those toll-free numbers for 'comments or questions' on product packages."
-Gene Weingarten, WashingtonPost.com
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.