Dan Froomkin wonders if Bush should talk about torture, secret White House reports, and more.
Oops! Another pro-Bush conservative writer turns out to be on the White House payroll.
Why it's OK that Bush isn't a geologist.
* Jefferson Morley on the likelihood of an attack against Iran. (Bonus: LiveOnline transcript.)
* Britain proposes new anti-terror tactics.
* Six viewpoints on the Iraqi election.
* Presentation on modern high-seas piracy.
* China fears Everest is shrinking, thanks to global warming. Antarctica is also under peril.
* Do chimps have a sense of fair play?
* More evidence of the cosmic birth theory.
* Searching for signs of life on Titan.
Hugh Hewitt thinks blogs are the future of news.
Will the HFStival live on?
Tired of the Oscars already? You may not be alone.
TheOnionAvClub.com interview with Seth McFarlane.