Analysis: Bush doctrine expected to get a chilly reception. Meanwhile, his dad gets in on the backpedaling.
Will the Fed change its public stance on deficits?
* Power Geyser: secret military commandos operated on American soil.
* Thomas Friedman on the Iraqi election and the war of ideas.
* "Duty in Iraq": photos from soldiers in Iraq (plus bonus essay.)
* Ye-ah. "A week after he was criticized for suggesting there are biological differences in men's and women's scientific abilities, the president of Harvard University said he initiated a new program to recruit women to the prestigious institution." Well, I can think of one way to improve recruiting... Also, some neuroscientists weigh in on the original topic.
* White House may cut the funding to fix Hubble.
* Poll finds many Americans worried about their savings.
* Japan faces its own aging crisis.
* Tech companies suffer from buzzword overkill.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.