Yeah, so there's no evidence Iraqi WMDs were smuggled out before the war, either.
Paul Krugman on 'the accountability moment.'
Richard Holbrooke reads the tea leaves on Bush's second term.
* Harvard president suggests women have less "innate ability" at science and maths than men.
* Poll shows Bush's numbers aren't that great going into the new term (plus poll data.) (And a great chart.)
* David Brooks discusses... Gingrich Democrats?
* Was the Iraqi brothers weblog actually CIA propaganda?
* Does Russia even count as a democracy anymore?
* Whoah. Underground immigrant-smuggling tunnel between Ontario and Michigan.
Is rock-and-roll on the way out?
Futurists is a small town in Wisconsin.
BBC gallery of the Hajj beginning in Mecca.