-Andrew Cohen, CBSNews.com
* Army general worries that the Army Reserve is "degenerating into a 'broken' force."
* Wow. Schwarzenegger has a bold new plan for handling redistricting in California.
* The Jarawa tribe survived the tsunami, after all.
* Frank Rich shows how pop culture is ahead of the news media in its coverage of the future for the war on terror.
* Tucker Carlson heads to MSNBC.
* Lloyd Garver wonders why we still like pictures of our candidates hunting?
* The new weapon against unwanted advertising: TV-B-Gone.
Proper news update tomorrow or so. Still recovering from my awesome night at Nation.