E.J. Dionne Jr. asks some questions of values.
Ted Rall wonders how things would be different if 70,000 people voted the other way.
SOME MORNING NEWS:
* Go figure: Putin "nationalizes" Yukos, and critisizes US intentions.
* Bush to renominate 20 judges who didn't make the cut before (plus bonus graphic.)
* So. Where's that infamous terrorist background 'chatter'?
* Unearthing a 5,000 year old civilization in Peru.
* George Will on Michael Crichton's new bad guys - environmentalists.
Good read: Powell and the FCC's strange, inconsistent standards on indecency.
Richard Cohen on George Tenet's mother, and a journalist looking at his topics.
Fametracker.com presents a fame audit of... Parker Posey.