-President Richard M. Nixon, April 7, 1971
BBC analysis: fears of civil war in Iraq.
Lack of basic health care costs up to 900,000 lives of the poor.
Wait. Putin sold Yukos, one of the world's largest oil companies, to who? Why is Bush backing him again?
BACK IN BLACK:
* World Opinion Roundup wonders if the US is meddling in the Ukraine?
* Two abortion opponents added to Senate judiciary panel.
* Bush learns to effectively deflect questions and stymie the press.
* Damnit, I like Aleve, too.
* Retail sales for this Christmas doing poorly.
* Who should retell history: the tribes or the museums?</a>
* Monkey vocal track more complex than we thought.
Rowling finishes sixth Harry Potter novel.
Washington Post buys Slate.