* Groups debate a slower strategy on gay rights. Meanwhile, gay marriage OK in Canada.
* So. Who exactly is the US fighting?
* Maureen Dowd on Rumsfeld's military encounter, an example of the neocons' failure.
* Iceman brings us the Bhopal/Dow Hoax. Heh.
* Bush stacks the Civil Rights Commission with Republicans and former Republicans.
* Food shortage on the space station?
* Local news: three arrested at Pandora's Cube stores in the area for illegally modifying video games. (Courtesy Magistrate.)