* Hurley was in a backgammon championship? Oh, man. We *need* a Hurley episode *stat*.
* Why did Locke bring Boone along again?
* Hahaha, wedding planner. I admit, on a selfish level, I hoped he was a hairdresser.
* Charlie's dropping clues like a hobbit there.
* Sawyer/Sayid scene = classic.
* Good lord, Ethan beat up Jack so hard I swear I saw candy flying out of him.
* Man, that's some great CPR there, Jack.
* But at least Charlie gets a cool scar now!
* AAAARGH! HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JANUARY FOR MORE NEW SHOWS!
Tonight's trivia, courtesy a Canadienne:
"[Hurley] was the first actor to be cast as one of the survivors."