* Tom Fenton explains why the decline of the dollar should matter to everyone.
* Paul Krugman debunks the hype about the Social Security crisis.
* CIA reports warn Iraq situation is deteriorating and won't be fixed anytime soon.
* How the Plame leak investigation is just what the press asked for.
* "About 40 states are dealing with some sort of challenge this year to the teaching of evolution at the state level, local level or both."
* Huh. Research suggests children born in May have an increased risk of going on to develop multiple sclerosis.
* Ancient tomb of Iranian 'warrior woman' found. (Courtesy thewronghands.)