The looming showdown over freedom of the press.
Advocacy groups blur the lines of media and agenda.
Administration's Friday surprise: job growth for the past couple months (you know, the ones leading up to the election) was in fact overstated/inflated. Whoops!
* Post editorial on the lack of factual information in the federally-funded abstinence programs.
* Here's another example of scientists vs. administration officials.
* Thomas Friedman on Bush cutting the budget to the National Science Foundation.
* Problems with the official reports on Tillman's death. (Bonus graphic.)
* Thais drop 'peace bombs' on militant Muslims.
* Hundreds of items missing from the National Archives.
My younger sister is quoted in this article about rescued dogs finding new homes. [Note: her title is, in fact, Professor of Paws.]
Japanese animation hits the mainstream.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.